WOMEN LEADERS FOR THE WORLD
Women Leaders for the World (WLW) is a transformational leadership education program offered by Global Women’s Leadership Network. It is a six-month course designed for women who are leading change to achieve gender equity around the world. We invite you to email GWLN at email@example.com if you would like to be placed on a waiting list for a future course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
WLW is designed for women leaders who want to accelerate their ability to lead more effectively and dare to transform the future of their organizations, communities and the world. Global in scope, the program brings together women from multiple sectors including business, non-profits and academia. It is unique in its promise to equip participants with the support and development they need to implement a visionary project, with the goal of achieving gender equity in their communities and beyond.
WLW includes classroom presentations, group discussions, coaching, special speakers and social networking.
Participants will receive:
- In-depth training on leadership competencies to drive results
- Self-discovery through reflection and capacity-building from within
- Opportunities to network and share best practices with other leaders
- A Graduation Certificate after completing the six-month course
- Lifelong membership to a global community network of leaders
- Future opportunities for live webinars, broadcasts and other resources from GWLN and our partners.
Upon graduation, participants will be capable of:
- Envisioning new possibilities as a leader
- Breaking through barriers to produce results beyond what was imagined
- Identifying new opportunities to effect local and worldwide challenges
- Demonstrating innovative ways of implementing new possibilities
- Applying WLW learning and coaching to achieve project results
Download the FAQs for more information about the application process, selection criteria, scholarships and important dates.
Email Martine Bolsens-Peetermans, WLW Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.